Saturday, June 20, 2009

Introducing Amira


KAO_7941, originally uploaded by Jing-Ling Kao-Beserve.

Last Saturday I caught up on blogging by doing three entries at once and trying to make it look like I did them when I should have by doctoring the post times. Little did I know that that 'burst of energy' -- as coined by the pregnancy books-- was my expression of the 'nesting urge'. Some people clean out closets and vacuum, I caught up on my blogging.

I didn't know it at the time, but in less than 24 hrs I would be holding my daughter in my arms.

Amira Faye An-Li Beserve was born on Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 4:10 a.m. at 7 lbs 3.6 oz and 20 in. Today she is six days old.

She is my muse, and of course as a photographer's daughter she will suffer the indignity of being photographed - probably every day of her life until she is old enough to figure out she can walk/run/crawl away.

Imajing is still in operation, just at a different pace for the next couple of months. You can still reach me, just be patient with my response time.

In the meantime, baby photography ideas will finally be put in practice. I will be posting photos of Amira on flickr. Just click on the above photo to get redirected.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Dahlia ChanTang said...

She's absolutely gorgeous Jing! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home