Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rayonie & Rui


KAO_2088, originally uploaded by Jing Kao-Beserve.

I had a great time yesterday photographing, and actually meeting in person for the first time, Rayonie and Rui. This couples comes to me through the BMO connection where both the bride and my husband work.

They are getting married next month and really, couldn't be more laid back about it. They are also pretty funny, and almost tricked me into saying something undiplomatic about other people. Nice try!

This was also the first time I used the Artscape Wychwood Barns as a backdrop for a shoot. I've been aching to do it ever since it opened up in November (I did shoot the opening gala for the venue but every time I look at those photos it brings back memories of the stomach flu I was battling that night), and finally made good use of it yesterday. I will return there tomorrow for Sally and Sean and explore the other side of the buildings with them.

Congratulations and I'll see you in a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home