Monday, June 08, 2009

Bev and Jim

Here's another instance where I'm messing a bit with timelines (in the limited way that you can with web self-publishing -- not like Back to the Future or LOST). I'm writing this a week late, and photographing to commemorate an event a month in the future. But it won't really matter to you if you are reading this a month later.

Anyhow, back on track. You may recognize Bev and Jim as the mom and step-dad of Sean, the groom of Sean of my May 23rd Muskoka wedding. They kindly contacted me after enjoying the wedding photos to do their anniversary portraits. They will be celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary this July! They were also remiss to have missed having a great photo of just the two of them in their beautiful outfits worn at the wedding so double the reason to get their photos done.

I visited them at their home in North York and had a great time photographing them first in their formal wear and then moving to a more casual look. The sunny clear evening turned overcast soon after the wardrobe change so out came the off-camera flashes to add a bit of pop to the gloomy outdoor setting.

They later emailed me to tell me that they also had a lot of fun and thinks that they should have their portraits done every couple of years!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home