Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sally & Sean

KAO_2241


KAO_2271, originally uploaded by Jing Kao-Beserve.


I was back to the Wychwood Barns on Friday, this time to meet with Sally and Sean. As promised, I explored the other side of the buildings, making sure not to repeat myself from Wednesday's shoot and in fact, have lots more ideas for other parts of the building for future shoots.

Sally and Sean come to me by way of Sean's sister Adele, who is also friends with several of my past brides. Thank you Adele! Looking forward to seeing another familiar face next month.

This May wedding will be at the beautiful front lawn of Windemere House with Lake Rosseau as a backdrop. I got a sneak peak at Sally's dress (well, it was a sketch) and am excited to see it in person and to also catch Sean's face when he first sees her. No pressure.

Great job guys! See you again soon.  See more on flickr by clicking on the photos above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home