Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Emmett


imajing090406_172, originally uploaded by Jing Kao-Beserve.


imajing090406_016

Some of you may remember my cousin's baby Hewitt (would that make him a second cousin or a cousin removed?), who is now a toddler of 2.5 years old. He's the baby lying on his stomach with the totally contagious laugh.

Here's his baby brother Emmett. The family was visiting from NYC last week and I had a chance to meet the newest addition. It's fun to see the family resemblance but also the contrast in temperament and build (yes, I've been reading the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg in preparation for my own baby).

Click on the above photos to link to some of my favourites from last week's shoot.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Dahlia ChanTang said...

"in preparation for my own baby"? are you sharing some info?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jing said...

i am! Mid-June, life changes forever :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home