Monday, August 27, 2007

no wedding this weekend...

...but plenty of excitement!

I was happy to shoot two families, both returning to me after about a year for their 2007 portraits! Daniel, you will find in my babies section of my website - he'll be graduating from that section soon as you can see below. Ella is now a toddler and soon to be big sister. Also I finally got to meet the notorious Cocoa, Cherilyn and Ken's chocolate lab.

I've also included some family portraits from two weeks ago - the wedding work sort of overshadowed my blogging. Welcome Bryon family to the Imajing galleries! And welcome back Feeney family - last time I saw them they were a family of three. We had fun recreating some of the shots from two years ago with new baby Sophie.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home