Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wagging Tails

As a departure from my usual day as a photographer at an event or at home on the computer editing events, I went up to Fairy Lake in Newmarket to get Kafrey cast in a Wagging Tails segment for Rogers cable television. "Think BodyBreak but for dogs" is how the segment host Nicole describes it.

It was a great way to spend the day: outdoors with my dog with a bunch of other like minded people. We all heard of the casting from Ann and Pete's dog rescue website (www.annandpetesrescuedogs.com). I found out later chatting with Nicole, that she is good friends with Ann and Pete and in fact redesigned their website recently. Even though we have an awesome dog in Kafrey, I love visiting that website for the wonderful writeups about each dog. We almost adopted a dog from there but he wasn't quite right - and we found Kafrey a month or so later at the Toronto city pound.

Wagging tails will air on Rogers local cable channel (I think) but will also be posted on YouTube. I'll pass along the link once it's up. In the meantime, here are a few photos from today. The rest can be seen at www.imajing.com/ordergalleries/070725waggingtails.

Lead actor Charlie.
Madison, the Lewellen Setter.
Sit, Ubu, Sit.
The stunning Sterling.
The dynamic duo, Parker and Dillan.
My muse.
It's a wrap!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home