Sunday, December 31, 2006

new toy



New toy - I can't believe I waited this long to get a compact digital camera. Fun! It really changes things when you can pull a camera out from your pocket and take a video of your friend's cute puppy... Hopefully the embedded link above works (also playing around with YouTube).

Tech specs - new camera is a Fujifilm F20 - great price (if I spent anymore that what I did I'd feel guilty for not investing it into equipment that actually helps generate revenue like lenses etc). The best part about the F20 is the ISO 2000 - so that means i can shoot in low light situations without the yicky effects of the onboard flash. It even has custom white balancing available, and full control over what ISO to use. It would be nice to be able to control Fstop and shutter speed too but then we're talking about a whole other price range and why bother if I can do that on my SLRs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home