Thursday, October 26, 2006

Timelines and deadlines

I'll be sending out an email to all clients who might want prints before the holidays... but just so that it's out there, let me give you my timeline for the next little while so that you are not caught by surprise. My lab is also very busy at this time of year and I have to make allowances for their turnaround time.

Prints (straightforward stuff, not digital collages or other composites requiring design) allow 2-3 weeks.

Composites (for example a print with more than one image or text on it) It will take a week to do the following: for me to receive the order, design it, send it to you for approval, make any changes. After your approval of the design another 2-3 weeks to get it in your hands.

Albums. Two weeks for you to get the design, and then allow 3 weeks AFTER approval of the final design by you.

Also, I'm (finally) taking a vacation the first week of November. So any orders received Oct 31 - Nov 9 will not be worked on until after Nov 9. We're talking about a 5 week turnaround time for albums not including deliver - please order your albums by Nov 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home