Friday, December 15, 2006

holiday hermit

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted until my mom mentioned it today on the phone. While it's true I haven't taken as many photos these past two weeks, I have been extremely busy fulfilling holiday orders including designing wedding photo albums for parents; wrapping up my last couple weeks of my contract with Athletes for Africa; and also balancing the holiday party get togethers -- I think I've only cooked once in the last little while. Once again, I can only be thankful for being busy, and just remember to take some time each day for myself and not be glued to the computer monitor. I think Fred put it best, sometimes talking to me is like talking to Mr. Wilson (neighbour on Home Improvement), always with half my face obscured...

I still have holiday cards to mail out (you will be getting it late!), but I'll repeat myself and wish you all a happy healthy holiday season!

Here are some recent album page designs -- just so you see that I have actually been producing work!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home