Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A good bed makes all the difference in a good's night sleep. It was painfully apparent after a weekend on a sub-par hotel bed in Sudbury, which made an old rugby neck injury reappear. Ouch. Luckily it doesn't affect my picture taking ability, I just have to watch it when I pick up heavy bags.

On the other hand, we had a good time in Sudbury on the weekend. A group of us attended Tommi and Kristi's wedding. The weather couldn't have been better.

Yesterday was spent tending to our new-old car -- it needed a new distributor. Not a cheap part!

Alright enough bemoaning, what I really wanted to show off in this post was the album I put together for baby Jake and his parents Meg and Steve. These images will be mounted in a 5x7 leather album and will be a keepsake for years to come.

Here they are (they might be a bit wide on your monitor, but I wanted to show off how it would look as a page spread):










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home