Friday, July 14, 2006

fun with Javascript

I am not a professional web designer. But I do love playing around with my website and learning new ways of keeping the pages simple yet effective.

I used some free code I found on this javascript tutorial website: www.dynamicpage.com and adapted it for my main imajing.com splash page.

"They" always say that a dynamic page with new content keeps people coming back. That's what this blog is for, and that is also what the new splash page is for. So go ahead to www.imajing.com, press refresh a few times and check it out!

I'll be working more on it soon so that more than 4 different images come up. I will also be making the 'recent weddings' page a bit more exciting. Stay tuned.

Now to get my stuff together, I've got Lena and Peter's wedding to shoot this afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home