Friday, May 19, 2006

Online ordering madness

The best $99 I have spent recently: EOS Template.
EOS Template is a handy, fully customizable ordering system which integrates with my current photoshop workflow. It makes everything easier for both the client and me.

Here's an example of an order gallery:
Mya's photos

The client picks the quantity of prints right on the page with the photo they want. Then, they have the choice to print out their order and send in by mail, or to email the order. I, in turn, get an organized 'matrix' of the order, complete with file number, quantity, and payment amount owed to me. No more crazy excel sheets, transcribing and other wastes of time. I've spent the last couple of working days converting all the projects with outstanding orders to this new system. Hope you like it! Also, please send any suggestions you may have on how to improve the process.

(I'm currently not equipped to accept credit cards over the internet - and will stick to the old fashioned way of taking that information for the time being.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home