Sunday, April 30, 2006

This is why I love my work

This weekend has been absolutely productive and packed with activity!

Saturday started with portraits of the Bradbury family. The father, Adrian, is a familiar face if you have been following the coverage for the GuluWalk.
Here's Adrian with his son Isaac.

Next stop was to meet up with wedding consultant Lisa Smith (of Eat Drink Marry - what a great company name!) and client Nadine on Queen Street West. Despite awful traffic, I made it in time for Nadine's dress fitting at Lowon Pope - proprietor and designer of goddess-wear. Seriously beautiful creations in their boutique.
Nadine admires the fit on her gown.

My evening was spent at the lovely Park Hyatt Roof Salon, celebrating with engaged couple Keren and Laura. Keren and I lived at the same residence during our U of T days and we've kept in touch over the years. Keren, who is an identical twin, met Laura, who is also an identical twin (!) while she was in law school in Boston.

This morning was devoted to photographing little Mya - a little girl with a lot of personality! Mya's mom, Rola, is one of the ladies starting up Revive Decor. I'll be photographing their pieces for their print and online catalogue soon.



And, to top it all off, Pursuit alumni magazine is done! If you are alumni of the BPHE program or a former U of T Varsity athlete, you should be getting a copy of the next issue in the next few weeks. I'll add a link for that here soon.

I think Monday is going to be a day off! Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home