Wednesday, November 16, 2005

... and I thought rugby was crazy

I was assigned to shoot some water polo matches at U of T this past weekend and saw up close, what a crazy, not to mention tough sport this is. I used to play rugby so contact and collisions over a ball are not a big deal. But couple that with the danger of drowning... and you have a sport that I KNOW I won't be trying!


University of Toronto's Patti Schaus (#10) defends the ball from an oncoming Carlton Raven attack.

I bid a rainy farewell to Torie and Erik at the airport this morning. Erik, Ph.D., accepted a career advancing opportunity in Paris, France and his wife Torie joins him for this one- maybe two-year adventure. Their August wedding was one of my favourite assignments to shoot (www.torieanderik.com). Many of their Toronto-rugby friends were able to say adieu at a potluck party last night.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs and MSM: What is your problem baby?
Thanks for clarifying Patrix. Though I did not like this particular link in question, I was more concerned if you guys do actually look at the quality of a post before adding it in.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home